Friends, all I can think about lately is SCOTLAND!! We leave so soon!
Lately, I am dreaming of outfits to wear. I promised myself I wouldn’t buy anything new clothing wise for our trip because in reality it’s not necessary for me. I mostly wear the same clothes every week, so that is what I will be wearing across the pond as well! But, I am still trying to think of new cute ways to wear my clothes. I think I am mostly excited to wear my rain boots. AND! Now that I have been on a plane (I second shot a wedding in Phoenix, AZ a couple weeks ago,) I feel more confident thinking about navigating NY and Amsterdam airports!
Here are the week’s Highs and Lows!
- Dreaming about SCOTLAND, and seeing Will and Jackie, and meeting some of Jared’s family!
- All 2012 Album orders are done! I was able to cross off the last two on my Workflow board last week.
- Shellac manicures. The best.
- I have been sick this week. Just a head cold but it really knocked me out for a few days. Still not 100%, blegh.
- The thought of leaving our cats for a week. I will miss them so much!
- VCU plays Butler on Saturday. These intense games stress me out so much! Mostly, because of the bragging that will occur if we lose for some reason. Although, I DEFINITELY will be bragging if we win! Im such a hypocrite.