Sometimes, I have an obsessive personality. I really like learning, and if I find a subject that peaks my interest, I will research it for days. I love finding all different types of opinions and statistics and weighing everything together. It could be about anything…politics, womens history, geography, movies, gardening, homeschooling, you name it. I know… Im a freak. However, I also can become obsessive about mundane things like television. I am not exaggerating to make this sound better when I say that I have been watching Season 3-7 of Gilmore Girls non stop for almost 6 years. A week has not passed when I have not watched an episode, in consecutive order of course. Why Seasons 3-7? Well when I went to buy my very first season, Season 1 was not there. Season 3 was though! Again, Im a freak and an extremely lucky girl that my husband does not kick me out.
Now, Im onto a new TV show. Parenthood. I have watched almost 2 full seasons in about 3 days. Yikes. Is it wise to share your character flaws? Well, maybe… I guess Im just hoping Im not the only one!! Tell me in the comments so I can feel better about myself… And, as usual on Fridays here are this weeks Highs and Lows!
- New amazing TV shows. LOVE Parenthood.
- Olympics!! China is kicking our butts, but its okay.
- Lots of walks this week with Jared. They are one of my favorite things.
- Brian and Jen are getting hitched tomorrow!
- Duncan is continuing to have hairballs. Time to change the food and start brushing him!
- Our AC went out earlier this week. Totally a first world problem but its amazing what a 6-7 degree difference makes!
I am loving this genius commercial by Sears. So fantastic. Happy Weekending!