Back in December I participated in an event called Help Portrait. Have you heard of it? Probably not unless you are a photographer, but essentially it is this:
1. Find a Group of People in Need. (People who would not have the opportunity to pay for pictures of themselves and their family members.)
2. Take their picture and make them feel awesome and valuable. (The most important part.)
3. Print their picture(s).
4. Give them to them, for free. (2nd most important part.)
Well, we did this, and it was so great. It really reminded me that pictures are so special to people. And that having your picture made makes you feel worth something. And having a picture of someone important to you is irreplaceable. Our day was incredible.
Our amazing friend James put together a video… Check it out!
So! Here are the Highs and Lows for the week!
- Seeing the Help Portrait video! I love it so much!!
- Playing with my planner.
- Hanging with the Hubs today!
- The silly temperature for this weekend. What. The. Heck.
- Jared started taking some night classes this week and I am beyond bored/lonely at home while he is gone. Boo.
What about you?? Are you happy about the weather? Do you like having the house all to yourself?