I summed up how I did with goals for 2012 in this post, so now its time to tackle 2013!
In 2012 I had broad goals. I wanted big things to change, so I made some of my goals far and wide sweeping. This year, I want to make specific changes therefore I will be making specific goals for LGP.
Let’s dive right in!
2013 LGP Business Goals:
- Consistently Submit Weddings and Engagements for Feature. I did okay with this in 2012, but only at the end of the year. I want to consistently be working on getting features. **BONUS GOAL: Print Feature in a National Magazine**
- Consistently deliver Vendor Images on time. Again, I did okay with this in 2012, but only towards the last half of the year. I have a good system now so it shouldn’t be an issue.
- Order 2-3 Sample Albums. 1 Engagement, and at least 1 Wedding. I have a sample album now, but its outdated. Time to upgrade!
- Develop 1 New Consistent Blog Series. I did Handmade Weddings in 2011, and while I loved it and got a lot of feedback, it was costly. I want a new series that is able to be consistent that doesn’t cost me $50-$100 a week in supplies.
- Improve Client Meetings. I want to make this more personal and fun!
- Develop A New Day Of Slideshow. The way Im doing it now works fine, but its not as interactive as I want it to be.
- Ideal Day 4 Times a Week. Determining how well this one goes will be highly personal, but I want to put it out there.
- Consider the following and make a decision: +Sites for Clients, Jump Drives, Studio Space, Updating Packaging. All of these are just ideas, or things I am not sold on. I will be intentionally making a decision on each one this year.