It’s 9 days till Christmas, and I already gave Jared one of his gifts. Oops! Who’s shocked about that? NO ONE. Jared and I have a really big “problem” with giving gifts as soon as we get them instead of waiting till the proper date. My poor kid is going to get his High School Graduation gift the day he is born. Sheesh!! Oh well!!
- Christmas decorations really make it feel like Christmas! Loving our house all decorated!
- My manicure lasted almost two weeks. That is awesome!
- Jared and I started to plan a trip! We won’t be taking it for a while… but its fun to dream and think about what we want to do! And, I think we will probably be taking a train to get there! Knockin’ out my 25 before 25 slowly but surely!
- Boo on the warm weather. Makes me wish I lived in New England.
- I STILL have a ginormous bruise from Go-Kart-ing. I knew it was a bad idea… (P.S. I was the slowest person on the track. Another shocker, Im sure.)
Instead of a picture, I have a pretty book quote for you…
“You expected to be sad in the fall. Part of you died each year when the leaves fell from the trees and their branches were bare against the wind and the cold, wintery light. But you knew there would always be the spring, as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen.”
— Ernest Hemingway, A Moveable Feast